A downloadable game for Windows
Note: requires a SteamVR headset! VR responsibly.
READY. SET. SERVE!
In Taphouse VR, you are the bartender! Pour glasses, mugs and shots of all kinds of beverages to thirsty dwarves. Mix and match recipes to make drinks that dazzle your patrons. Be careful with your customers - some will get angry if served the wrong thing or if you take your time. Get ready to break up some fights as well! With an exciting cast of drunk dwarves and a cast of lovely drinking holes to work in you'll get to experience what it truly feels like to be a tavernkeep. And when your mind starts to wander, play the slot machine or throw out some troublemakers!
- 🍺 Use your motion controllers to pour drinks to glasses, operate the taps and to send away customers too drunk to stand!
- 🍷 All kinds of drinks like tap beer, rum, long drink, cola, milk, energy drinks, vodka and more to pour for your thirsty customers!
- 🍹 Make recipe drinks to earn more tips - Cuba Libre, Tequila Sunrise, White Russian...we've got quite the collection!
- 🥂 Mess around the counter with plenty of stuff to fiddle with, including your paying patrons!
- 💲 Earn gold by being fast, efficient and careful when serving - spend your hard earned extra coins on the slot machine and win big!
- 🤔 Intelligent drunkard AI knows to start fights, argue over the slot machines and drink until they pass out!
- 👌 Two game modes: do a real shift in Bartender Mode or go with Sandbox Mode if you feel like playing around (or showing off)!
Note: While Taphouse VR is a perfect entry point for VR, we highly recommend it for older audiences. There's lots of alcohol, dwarves passing out and even some mild fisticuffs about - VR responsibly.
|Release date||Oct 15, 2017|
|Made with||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Unity|
|Tags||3D, bartending, Fantasy, Fast-Paced, Funny, Physics, Score Attack, Singleplayer, Virtual Reality (VR), weird|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Oculus Rift, OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality), HTC Vive|
You need SteamVR to play this. And a virtual reality headset.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.